Great you are using Yearn. Yearn is offered over the internet by the company Black Book Networks B.V..
DATA CONTROLLER & OWNER
Responsible for collecting and processing, and owner/data controller of, the collected data is Black Book Networks B.V.. A company registered in the Netherlands (COC 64565483). Officially located at Claude Debussylaan 175-177, 1082 MC in Amsterdam (the Netherlands). Any questions, concerns or requests about this privacy statement or your data should be sent to the address mentioned in the end or e-mailed to email@example.com.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
When using our service, we may collect your data in several ways.
- To register and create your account, as well when communicating with us, you may provide us with personal data. This data may include your name, address, e-mail, phone number, contacts, photos, location, date of birth, gender, job title and any user material you contribute to the platform and its content.
- We may also automatically collect device data and log data about your visit.
- We may also collect data about your preferences and interests, such as your preferred settings and the amount of updates you wish to receive.
- The data you provide us with when taking part in (optional) surveys will be collected as well, but used only for goals described in this privacy statement.
- We may also collect data you provide about your interests and preferences, for example, the type of content which interests you, your preferred settings and how frequently you wish to receive updates.
Third party services
By giving us permission we may access your data in other third party services, such as LinkedIn. Users are responsible for any personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this application and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the data to the owner.
When certain personal data cannot be provided, it might be impossible for Black Book Networks B.V. to provide the service of Yearn and for the user to use it.
USE OF COLLECTED DATA
Black Book Networks B.V. will collect user data necessary to successfully provide the services of Yearn and improve its services.
The data you submit to us will be used for different goals;
- To provide you with the service of Yearn and improve it.
- To optimise your experience of the service, showing you the most relevant content and use all interactive features.
- To send you notifications by email and within the platform.
- To give Clients the possibility to contact you.
- To create a complete profile on Yearn.
- To notify you about changes or interruptions to our services.
- To enable us to comply, monitor compliance with and carry out our obligations or exercise our rights.
- To delete or anonymise your data and combine your data with other data we have collected.
- To adapt the platform to your device.
To provide you with the best possible service we are working together with other services for different goals.
Failure to provide certain personal data may make it impossible for Yearn to provide its services and for you to use Yearn.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS DATA
Black Book Networks B.V. processes the personal data in a proper manner and takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the data. This includes a firewall and a two-factor authentication by Amazon for management interface.
The data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to Black Book Networks B.V., in some cases, the data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as data processors by the owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from Black Book Networks B.V. at any time by using our contact details in the end.
We ensure your data is stored according a reasonable necessary and appropriate security level. The data is stored in Ireland, at Amazon Web Services Datacentres (we may change this at any time, you will be notified through our privacy statement). And in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact us.
The data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the user, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document. You can always request Black Book Networks B.V. to suspend or remove the data.
Your personal data may be used for legal purposes by Black Book Networks B.V. in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of Yearn or the related services.
The user declares to be aware that Black Book Networks B.V. may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities when forced under applicable law.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, Black Book Networks B.V. and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with Yearn (system logs) or use for this purpose other personal data (such as IP address).
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of personal data may be requested from Black Book Networks B.V. at any time. Please see the contact information at the end of this document.
The rights of users
Users of Yearn have the right, at any time, to know whether their personal data has been stored and can consult Black Book Networks B.V. to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to Black Book Networks B.V..
Changes to this privacy statement
If you have any questions or require more information, please ask us:
Black Book Networks B.V.
Claude Debussylaan 175-177 1082 MC Amsterdam
Version June 2016